If you have any questions about this statement, please write to us at:MRK GROUP LTD.
1. "Personal Data" is any data that identifies you. We will deal with your Personal Data in compliance with the current US data protection legislation. Please note this applies only to MRK GROUP LTD., not to other companies' or organizations' websites to which we link.
2. Personal Data may be collected, processed and used by MRK GROUP LTD. in the course of providing the MRK GROUP LTD. service to you and the other purposes mentioned below. Personal Data may also be processed and used by such other organizations on our behalf for the purpose of providing the MRK GROUP LTD. service to you. The use of information will remain under the control of MRK GROUP LTD at all times.
3. Only if you have given us permission will we send email and text messages to you about new products and services which we consider may be of interest to you.
4. We may collect Personal Data about your usage of the MRK GROUP LTD. service in order to provide a service to meet your needs, and to let you know about products and services that may be of interest to you by means other than email and text messages. However, the data will only be disclosed on an anonymous and aggregated basis not in a way in which you will be identified.
5. We may hold Personal Data relating to the transactions you enter into with us or others through the MRK GROUP LTD. service provided. We will disclose Personal Data to a party to the transaction, but only to assist with your transaction.
6. You agree that for the purposes of providing the MRK GROUP LTD. service to you it may be necessary for your Personal Data to be passed by us or other organizations involved in providing the MRK GROUP LTD. service to our partner companies.
7. If you have any questions about the handling or protection of your Personal Data or your rights under this privacy statement please write to us at: MRK GROUP LTD., 801 N. State St., Unit C, Elgin, IL 60123.
8. MRK GROUP LTD. may disclose your Personal Data acting in good faith if it believes such action is necessary to conform with a legal requirement or comply with the legal process, to protect and defend the rights or property of MRK GROUP LTD.